Digital Store
WATCH Video: A winners mentality with SA Pro golfer, James Kamte
Unlocking Success: Dive into the Winning Mindset with South African Pro Golfer, James Kamte - Watch the Exclusive Video

James Kamte advocates for a winner's mentality that emphasizes 80 percent mental and spiritual preparation, with the remaining 20 percent dedicated to physical training. Hailing from Humansdorp, a town in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, Kamte is a seasoned professional golfer with a remarkable track record of international achievements. He has not only secured numerous accolades but has also shared the golf course with legends such as the American golf icon, Tiger Woods.

In the interview footage with Successful Journals, Kamte discussed his perspective on creating a comprehensive role model and transforming the socio-economic framework of communities through sports and nutritional initiatives conducted by his nonprofit organisation. Throughout South Africa, they have collaborated with children and schools in disadvantaged areas, aiming to contribute to the cultivation of future leaders akin to James Kamte.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Math Captcha
77 + = 78